Ticket to Work Logo
Ticket to Work logo and The Seal of the United States Social Security Administration
Ticket to Work logo and The Seal of the United States Social Security Administration
Access to Employment Support Services for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries Who Want to Work

Start Main Content

How Are We Doing? Measuring Your Satisfaction

As part of its management of the Ticket to Work program, Social Security is surveying beneficiaries to determine their satisfaction with Employment Networks (ENs) and the Ticket to Work program.  If you are a beneficiary who received a survey, we are asking you to share your thoughts and experience to help us improve the program.  

What does the Survey Ask?

The EN Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey asks you to:

  • Rate how satisfied you are with your EN’s services and staff
  • Identify your EN’s strengths and weaknesses
  • Evaluate how well your EN meets your needs and expectations
  • Describe your job, if you are working
  • Tell us how we can improve the Ticket to Work program

How Do I Know If I’ve been Selected?

Social Security selected over 25,000 beneficiaries to participate. You have been selected to complete a survey if you received a questionnaire from Social Security in the mail. You may complete the survey online using a unique ID number assigned to you. If you do not have access to the internet, you can complete a paper survey or respond by phone. A paper copy of the survey along with a paid-postage envelope for its return has been mailed to all individuals selected to participate in the survey.

If you received a survey and have questions or need assistance completing the survey, call EurekaFacts at 1-855-403-4800 (V) or email ttw@eurekafacts.com. TTY users, please contact your local Relay Center for assistance.

<< Return to Blog


Don5163 says:
March 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Due to unique sircumstances, I have no more "trial work period" left at this time.  I'm still experiencing debilitating health with additional problems and am wondering if I can actually do any work.  Also, any experience I have had is quite out-of-date and am thinking about the possibility of new training in some kind of certificate computer program possibly.  Might there be any help for individuals in this situation?  In the past, I have looked for programs within the "ticket to work" area with no success.

Choose-Work-Blog-Staff says:
March 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Hi  Don, If you are age 18 through 64 and are currently receiving SSDI and/or SSI the Ticket to Work program may be able to help you. A Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agency may help you if you want to return to work but need more significant services before you can start. VR can help you get ready to work, and, if necessary, you can then find an Employment Network or EN who can help you keep the job and make more money. If you’re ready to get started today, we just you speak to a representative and discuss your situation. Call 1-866-968-7842 (V) or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY). Best to you and keep us posted on your progress!

Casandra says:
July 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I contacted and EN and presented my ticket. I was told they knew nothing about the program; however, had to pay tuition to attend the training program.  They have offered no assistance in my employment search. Also, they delayed providing grades and some certifications. I obtained their information from the Ticket to Work website. i desperately want to work. Should I contact another EN or what?

Choose-Work-Blog-Staff says:
July 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Hi Casandra,
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with finding an EN. You are welcome to find another EN on our Find Help tool (www.choosework.net/findhelp). We suggest you contact the Ticket to Work Help Line (1-866-968-7842 (V)/1-866-833-2967 (TTY)) and talk to one of our representatives about the EN you initially contacted.

Sherri says:
September 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I receive SSDI, and seriously want to and have tried to continue to work. They have never assisted in helping me locate a job.  (one EN did, but I was soon terminated after becoming ill)  

I have used and completed my "9 months of Trial Work"  Of all the ENs I have tried to get help from, they have been very disappointing.  I want to know how do I get another VR Counselor and find another EN in my area (Waco, TX)?  

Also, I want to know if I am responsible for assigning and un-assigning my "ticket"? 

Choose-Work-Blog-Staff says:
September 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Hi Sherri, We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience with your VR or EN. You need to speak to someone at your VR to try to get a new counselor. You can change your EN anytime. And, yes, you are responsible for assigning your ticket. We suggest you speak to a representative at the Help Line to confirm your eligibility and answer any questions you might have at 1-866-968-7842(V) or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY), M - F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. Visit our FAQs to learn more about choosing a new EN and reassigning your ticket at http://www.chooseworkttw.net/about/frequently-asked-questions/index.html. (See Q: What do I do if I want to change my Employment Network (EN)? and Q: How do I un-assign my Ticket from my Employment Network (EN)?)